iWander Details - Tips and Tricks
|Facebook and Twitter|
|Tips and Tricks|
Page 5 of 5
iWander for iPhone
Tips and Tricks
- iWander groups your locations, photos, and notes into "tracks. If you save a track, share it by email as Google Earth KMZ, PDF or as full-resolution, individual photos. Share links to tracks via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
- Writing notes while wandering is optional - you can always add notes later to your stored track by using the waypoints screen.
- Optionally bypass text entry after photo taking to speed up the process.
- To save power, start or continue recording your track and then push the iPhone's "sleep" button (top, right side).
- If you need to exit iWander ( to make a call or access your iPhone), you can always restart iWander and continue where you left off.
- Try recording a test track before capturing an important journey.
- Add up to eight email addresses in the options screen, and select which ones to use.
- Some iPhones have email memory issues. You can shorten the length of shared attachments in the options page.
Last Updated (Friday, 25 February 2011 17:22)